For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-5 days
It's time to get busy in the kitchen with the Well and Good gluten free cup cake mix. Your kids will love these yummy vanilla cupcakes which are moist and very moreish!
Baking with the kids is a fun pass-time which teaches them the basics of cooking in the kitchen. This mix makes it easy - you simply add the mix to a bowl with eggs and water and mix. Done! Decorating the cakes once they've cooled is easy as we include an icing mix and colourful sprinkles.
As another option, you can make mini versions of this gluten free cup cake mix for birthday parties. We know from experience that no-one will even know they're gluten free. By choosing this gluten free mix everyone can enjoy the celebration without missing out.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 packet Cup Cake mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- Vanilla icing sachet (provided)
- 100g margarine
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 12 cup muffin tray or line with patty pans.
- In a large bowl beat cup cake mix, eggs and water with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 4 minutes. Pour butter into prepared muffin tin.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 21-26 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl combine icing with margarine.
- Mix with hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread or pipe icing onto cupcake and decorate with sprinkles provided.
- 1 x sachet WAG cup cake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 100g margarine, melted.
- Follow the instructions as per recipe on the box. Adjust baking time to 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven, 170 degrees fan forced.
DELIVERY: 2 - 5 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's