For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-5 days
Let's talk about your uterus, Mama. She's the kick-arse muscle responsible for overseeing all those contractions. And after the big day she's bloody tired. Your inner temple will let out a sigh of relief with this supportive blend designed for mamas-to-be who are preparing for birth or mamas recovering from the big day.
Plus, this power-house blend will help bring in your milk supply, minimise post-birth bleeding and cramps, and help your uterus contract back after the big day, proving once again that raspberry leaf is a new mama's BFF.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: T3 + T4. Enjoy 1-3 cups a day and can be enjoyed hot or cold. *Avoid raspberry leaf in your 1st trimester.
- Grab your fav cup
- Fill with 1 pyramid tea bag or infuser containing 1 tsp of tea
- Add 250ml near boiling water
- Infuse my goodness for 10 min
- Remove and dive in!
- Perfect AM and PM
- Supporting strength of the uterine muscle, to support healthy uterine contractions at birth
- To help ease digestion pain, cramping, bloating, flatulence and neasea.
- Support milk production
- Rich in minerals and Vitamins that are important for good health for both mother and baby
- Nourishing Herbal Infusion
- Formulated by our naturopath and herbalist and made from the highest quality organic herbs
- No nasties
- Biodegradable tea-bags
- Caffeine free
- Vegan friendly
- No additives or sugars
CAUTION: Raspberry Leaf is best avoided in the 1st Trimester of pregnancy. This product is a herbal tea. If you are pregnant, nursing and have any concerns please consult your health care practitioner before taking this tea.
DELIVERY: 2 - 5 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's