For all orders over $95. Or $10 flat rate.
Check FAQ for Same Day Delivery eligibility.
Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil is derived from wild Icelandic cod from the pristine waters of the northern Atlantic. Deep ocean fish such as cod are a natural source of the essential omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which cannot be produced in the body and must be obtained from the diet. Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil contains a good source of vitamins A and D to support general health and wellbeing.
Independent lab testing for heavy metals and environmental toxins ensures only the purest, quality premium fish oil. Our cod liver oil is purified resulting in a light texture and appearance. It is gently flavoured with natural orange.
- May support cognitive function and cardiovascular health
- Vitamin A may help to maintain healthy eye, skin and immune function
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption. A diet deficient in calcium may lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Vitamin D may assist in the bone growth of healthy infants and children
- May help prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid, vitamin A and vitamin D deficiencies
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Adults take 1 metric teaspoon (5ml) daily.
- Children take 2.5ml daily.
- Best consumed with food
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly.
DELIVERY: 2 - 7 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's