For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-7 business days
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a vitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a premium multivitamin containing 22 nutrients to help meet the increased nutritional demands during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 maintains a healthy pregnancy and helps support healthy foetal brain development.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains folinic acid and methylfolate (5-MTHF), more metabolically active forms of folate in the body. 5-MTHF is the predominant form of dietary folate and is ideal for use by people with lower activity of the MTHFR enzyme.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains pyridoxal 5-phosphate, the active form of vitamin B6, plus methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, important for DNA replication, cell division and growth.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains 135 micrograms of iodine per tablet to support preconception health and healthy thyroid gland function in pregnancy, plus 10mg of zinc per tablet to help meet the increase needs of this nutrient during pregnancy and lactation.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is available in a vanilla coated tablet and is formulated to be taken twice a day to provide optimal levels of nutrients to mother and baby.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Adults - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself of your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- WARNING - Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly.
DELIVERY: 2 - 7 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's