For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-5 days
As all parents know, babies often get sensitive skin around the nappy area. This can be caused by either a reaction to urea, or yeast. Moving around as much as they tend to doesn't help the situation much either. The introduction of a barrier cream could help soothe this and we think Zinc does the trick.
But we wanted to make something more than just a barrier cream so we added in a whole bunch of goodness to this cream to help care for the tender area and help it along with lovely soothing and anti-yeast ingredients to address the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Dermatologically Tested & approved for sensitive skin
- Paediatrician Approved
- A barrier cream for nappy rash is the best way to prevent irritation
- We use Zinc as the base for this cream to provide protection for the skin
- Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient to keep the irritation under control
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba, Sunflower, Evening Primrose & Olive Oil
- Soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Allantoin to care for bubs behind
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract - free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
DELIVERY: 2 - 5 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's