For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-5 days
Spirulina is a microscopic spiral shaped, blue-green vegetable algae. It has been used as a significant food source for centuries. Spirulina is highly digestible and the most nutritious, concentrated whole-food known to humankind. It is nature's richest whole-food source of complete protein. Rich in GLA, it also contains important B complexes including bio-available B12 and other essential organic, whole-food minerals and trace elements.
Spirulina contains about 60% complete protein containing all essential amino acids, though with reduced amounts of methionine, cysteine and lysine when compared to the proteins of meat, eggs and milk. It is, however, superior to typical plant protein, such as that from legumes.
Spirulina is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- One serve = 3g (1 level teaspoon)
- Use 1 - 3 serves per day
- It is recommended one serve of Mountain Organic Spirulina to be three grams, that is six tablets or one level teaspoon of powder - best results will be seen when you reach the optimum intake of 2-3 serves each day.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly
DELIVERY: 2 - 5 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's