For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-5 days
Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus is a delicious citrus berry flavoured powder that contains high-strength magnesium plus Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote sleep.
- Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus contains 320mg of magnesium per serve from magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium supports muscle health and healthy muscle contraction function. It also relieves muscle cramps and helps reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Magnesium assists sugar metabolism and maintains bone and heart health.
- Magnesium Night Plus contains Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as nervous system relaxants to induce sleep and relieve restlessness.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety and as an antispasmodic.
- California poppy is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve pain.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Adults and children over 12 years - Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 150mL of water or juice, once daily, before sleep, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
CAUTION: Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly.
DELIVERY: 2 - 5 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's