For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-7 business days
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of stress; relief from symptoms of the common cold and headache and induces sleep, providing a calmative effect.
- Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
- Source: France
- Aroma: A sweet, balsamic aroma
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL - 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
- Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Adults only.
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed.
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Keep bottles out of reach of children.Avoid contact with eyes.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly.
DELIVERY: 2 - 7 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's