For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-5 days
Carmel Shadow will add spice and warmth to grey, light blonde and dark blonde hair and will add a hint of cinnamon to light brown and even medium brown hair. This colour is ideal for people who are after or who have naturally auburn red hair.
*This colour will not lighten the hair as it contains no bleach or peroxide.
Our hair colour products also act as a treatment, helping to repair dry and damaged hair, leaving your hair soft and shiny.
This 100% Certified Organic formula is ideal for those who have scalp issues, sensitive skin and allergies to chemical hair dyes. It is also a wonderful and safe alternative for pregnant mums who would like to continue colouring during pregnancy* as they contain nothing but certified organic goodness.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• STEP 1: We recommend you use Apple Cider vinegar and warm water with a dilution ratio of 30% ACV to 70% H2O (for 100ml you will use 30 ml of ACV + 70ml of warm H2O). When we say warm water we mean a temperature that is like a warm bath. Not hot! hot and boiling water can ruin the colouring properties of the product.
*Prepare your mix as per instructions 6 to 12 hours before you wish to colour your hair
• STEP 2: We recommend you use warm water only because the step 2 ingredients are a little bit temperamental and like water the best. Make sure you add the salt at the same time as you add the water. Again, when we say warm water we mean a temperature that is like a warm bath. Not hot! hot and boiling water can ruin the colouring properties of the product.
*Prepare your step 2 mix 15 mins before you wish to colour your hair.
• Combine your step 1 and 2 together in a bowl.
*Please note - repeated use will see your colour become richer and in some cases darker. Once you achieve the colour shade you like on the lengths, simply apply to the roots only and do a full application every 4th or 5th time to boost the colour at the ends. This will save time and product and ensure you have an even colour all over.
- DO NOT Microwave your paste
- DO NOT apply direct heat to the paste
- DO NOT use boiling liquids
- DO NOT mix your product until you read your mixing instructions in full.
- DO NOT leave your paste out on the counter for later. Remember, once the Step 2 is activated you must use it.
- We recommend a strand test to determine desired processing time and final colour result. Colour resistant hair will require the longer period for processing time. Not recommended for people who wish to bleach or lighten their hair blonde in the future
DELIVERY: 2 - 5 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's