For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-7 business days
A unique blend of the World's 5 most nutrient-rich superfoods, Green SUPERFOODS contains a natural super-rich spectrum of wholefood nutrients including powerful plant pigments and carotenoids, plant enzymes, complete plant protein, organic vitamins, minerals and trace elements, all in one exceptional product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- One serve = 3 capsules.
- Adults: Use 1 - 3 serves daily with glass of fresh water, for very active people needing extra nutrition or athletes in training, increase daily intake gradually to 3 or more serves.
- Children: Age 1 - 12 years: Do not give capsules to small children, use ½ - 1 serve of POWDER ONLY, mixed in juice or added to food.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Chlorella can have a powerful effect in the bowel, so if child-bearing or nursing, always consult your health professional before taking Chlorella.
- When starting, always take a smaller daily amount for the first week, with an adequate intake of pure water.
- If any nausea, stomach discomfort, vomiting or constipation occurs, discontinue use and seek professional advice.
- This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly.
"Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly"
DELIVERY: 2 - 7 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's