For all orders over $95. Or $10 flat rate.
Check FAQ for Same Day Delivery eligibility.
This gluten free bread mix is an egg, dairy and soy free mix that kneads and tastes like a real wheat based dough. Baking this bread is simple and you have the flexibility to cook the traditional way in an oven or use a bread maker.
You can easily make pizza bases, bagels, ciabatta, Vienna, baguettes and challah bread. Each box makes two loaves which is excellent value for money! There is no limit when it comes to the Crusty Bread mix so get creative!
The crusty bread mix is best eaten fresh but can also be frozen for your convenience.
- 1 packet (410g) Crusty Bread Mix.
- 2 tbsp. oil (40ml) (your choice)
- 1 3/4 cups (440ml) of warm water
- Sachet of dry yeast (included in box). If your box contains two sachets use both.
NOTE: We do not recommend using an electric mixer for this recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 215°C (200°C fan forced)
- In a large bowl combine water and yeast and stir to dissolve. Add the oil and crusty bread mix and stir with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are well combined, leave the dough to prove for 10-15 minutes.
- Dust your bench with flour (rice flour works well), and turn your dough onto the floured surface, lightly dip spatula in oil to scrape out any dough in the bowl.
- Lightly coat your hands with oil and gently knead 1-2 minutes and shape the dough as desired.
- Place loaves/ rolls on prepared baking tray, brush with water to prevent cracking and prove for 50 minutes (or until doubled in size) covered with a damp tea towel. Brush surface with oil and set to bake for 25-30 minutes.
DELIVERY: 2 - 7 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's