For all orders over $95. Or $10 flat rate.
Check FAQ for Same Day Delivery eligibility.
We worked closely with certified Naturopath Cherie De Haas to create this herbal tonic that includes both our cold pressed Aloe Vera Juice + 20 herbs, which work to enrich and support the bodies digestion and immune system.
The Aloe leaves are cold-pressed from the naturally grown Aloe Vera Barbadensis-Miller plants. Our glass range is preservative free, so you get the juice in its purest form. Aloe Vera naturally contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and polysaccharides that work together to help build and maintain a healthy body.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Adults 50ml twice daily. .Children 2-12 years 15ml
- Promoting a healthy digestive system
- Soothing the digestive tract
- Maintaining a healthy balanced body
- Bloating and weight control
- Soothing heart burn
- Hydrating and replenishing the skin
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and polysaccharides that work together to help build and maintain a healthy body.
- Aloe Vera juice contains a high number of antioxidants which help to stop free radicals in the body.
- Aloe Vera has been known to assist in digestion and aid those experiencing symptoms of bloating and related discomforts, aloe contains anti-inflammatory and mild-laxative qualities.
- Aloe Vera juice is used daily as a supplement to a healthy diet. Aloe Vera Juice can help to soothe and regulate digestion.
DELIVERY: 2 - 7 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's