For all orders AU over $95
Get your order in 2-5 days
Used for centuries in the Pacific Islands, this oil gained attention when it was shown in a study to help normalise the appearance of scar tissue. From the moment you apply Tamanu Oil to the skin, it can be seen that it's a very intense and concentrated oil. It has a yellow/green colour, feels quite thick until warmed and has a very distinctive herbal scent. In some ways, it may not be the "prettiest" of the oils, but it is certainly one of the most effective.
Tamanu Oil is now becoming famous for its anti-ageing benefits based on promotion of new skin and its assistance in repair and rejuvenation. Ideal for those with blemishes, scarring and in need of skin soothing. It's best applied in the evening or under a moisturiser.
- A lush oil that is also ideal for blemish-prone skin, scarring and stretch marks
- Cold-pressed from the nuts of the Tamanu fruit native to the Pacific Islands
- Used for centuries on wounds, just google Tamanu Oil to see some of these
- Great at reducing redness that can occur with troubled skin and blemishes
- Encourages the production of new skin cells and repairs damaged skin
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin
DELIVERY: 2 - 5 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's