For all orders over $95. Or $10 flat rate.
Check FAQ for Same Day Delivery eligibility.
A consciously created plant active in a convenient, readily absorbed liquid herbal extract.
- Adaptogen for stress: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as an adaptogen to support a healthy stress response in the body and help the body adapt to stress.
- Nervous tension: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to help relieve nervous tension and calm nerves.
- Nervous system: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as a nervine to support nervous system health.
- Restorative tonic: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as a restorative tonic and to help support vitality.
You can expect a bitter taste, which is typical of herbal extracts and all of their goodness.
Complemented with natural peppermint oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Adult dosage> Using the measured dropper take 3.5 mL daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Drop directly onto the tongue or dilute in 30 mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- Follow with a glass of water if necessary. S
- Shake well before use.
- Talk to an Ayurvedic practitioner/health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
- Contains ethanol
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, please consult your health care provider promptly.
DELIVERY: 2 - 7 business days.
LOCAL DELIVERY: Order before 11AM for same day delivery Mon-Fri. Orders after 11AM Mon-Thurs/before 2PM Friday will be delivered the following day. If you would like to request a specific delivery date up to 6 days in advance (excluding Sundays) please specify in the order notes at the cart.
LOCAL DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Weekdays 2PM-7PM & Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Unsure if you're eligible for local delivery? Check our FAQ's